Membership and test session registration is done through our Membership and Testing Registration Site.
2021 Virtual Test Sessions:
FCFSC has decided to host a virtual test session starting May 19th. Please see the details and forms below that need to be reviewed, printed and submitted along with your video submission.
- Registration: Entryeeze
- Test Chair: Tyler Meek
- Video Submission Dates: May 19th – June 4th
- Videos and forms must be uploaded to either Dropbox or Google Drive on June 4th and shared with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos must be uploaded from the phone or camera they were filmed on. Please do not send them to another phone to be uploaded. This reduces the quality of the video
- Ideally, coaches will upload the videos for the students.
- Please review the Video Testing Guidelines
- Name and Likeness Release and Consent Agreement (Required for Test Session)
- Performance Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission (Required for Test Session)
U.S. Figure Skating Testing
As a skater advances and becomes more proficient in their skating skills, U.S. Figure Skating, through member clubs, offers test sessions in order for skaters to qualify for various levels of competition. In testing, skaters do not compete against other skaters, but are judged according to how well they complete the required elements for the test they are taking. USFS Judges watch the skater perform the required elements and determine if the test is passing. If so, the skater can then move to the next level in pairs, synchro, freestyle, moves in the field, and ice dancing.
When Do I Test? You and your Private Coach will determine when you are ready for a test. Test sessions are available at different times throughout the year. Your coach will be able to tell when and where the testing is. U.S. Figure Skating sponsored test sessions are also available through clubs at other ice skating rinks throughout the country.
How do I register and pay for a test session? Visit the Entryeeze link at the top of the page. If you are a member then log in and go to the testing session tab where you will be directed from there. If you are not a member of Entryeeze, than you will need to register to become a member. You will be able to register for the testing session and pay for any testing sessions that you were interested in all on Entreyeeze. You can also print out the testing form from this page by clicking on the test form button, printing it out and putting it in an envelope with a check or cash and putting it in the black club mailbox behind the front office at the rink.