INetAlertView Home 1.9.7 Crack+ License Key Full Download
If you prefer, you can directly view a recorded video file of an event that occurs in your home, business, or office.
This file could be a webcam video file captured over the internet by Cracked INetAlertView Home With Keygen or other video capture software such as video recording software, video capturing hardware, or a mobile phone or camera. The recorded video file is automatically recorded to your desktop or a video file capture device connected to the system. The recorded video file of events could be used in the future to help with an investigation. For example, you can file a police report if someone trespasses into your home and taking pictures of your property. You could scan this file for evidence like this person’s clothing and fingerprints to help the police in their investigation. You can also send it to a friend or family member who can further file a police report.
You can also watch recorded video files from old security video cameras that store files on a device like a digital video recorder, video camera, or other video capture device. The ability to watch recorded video files is a helpful feature for people who are not familiar with computer technology or do not have a computer with internet access. It is an easy way to view a recorded video file without having to download and view the video file. The recorded video files are simply uploaded to your desktop or video file capture device.
Video files are recorded to the desktop or video file capture device that is connected to the program. The files on your video device are called files. If you have more than one camera on your system, recordings from the multiple cameras will be stored to the video file capture device. The name of each file on the video device will be the time and date that the file was recorded. For example, video files may be named as follows.
The video file recordings may not be in a linear order. For example, the files may be stored in a non-linear order.
You can play back a recorded video file directly from your desktop or video file capture device. To view the video file, click the “
INetAlertView Home 1.9.7 Crack+ Latest
– Include one or more webcams for detection
– Run in the background and require no user attention
– Remote viewing via a web browser of video file recordings
– Software is very easy to setup and use
– Matures to advanced features (configurable) over time
– 30 day free trial
– No license restrictions
– Only small component size
– Includes clean, well documented source code
Download free demos and how to videos at:
Why do you need INetAlertView Home:
– Over 81% of new home security systems fail in the first year.
– During the first 6 months of a new security system, a family will be without monitored video for 3.6 days, including weekends and holidays.
– Home security is the number one reason for emergency room visits.
– Over $6 billion is lost in theft from home by burglary and robbery, resulting in property damage and injuries to pet and other animals.
– More homeowners have cameras and alarm systems than locks.
– Licensed monitoring for basic features can cost as little as $7 a month.
– Only 2% of all burglar alarms results in the break-in being detected by the alarm company.
– Many companies continue selling products when they know they can’t deliver.
– Over 92% of all home security systems do not include motion-detecting video recording.
– Video surveillance is the best deterrent against home theft, burglary, fire, and the like.
– 95% of home owners regret not having video surveillance.
– More people have been killed by faulty smoke detectors than burglars.
– Homeowners can monitor up to three locations with one camera.
– Over 90% of homes with video surveillance systems live in the same city as the police station.
– If homeowners use the video to record a crime, 95% will not report it to law enforcement.
– An illegally entered home is 11 times more likely to be robbed as a monitored home.
– A properly used system can cost as little as $25 and as much as $500 per camera.
– An untrained, non-professional is as effective as an experienced professional.
– Over 90%
INetAlertView Home 1.9.7 Free Registration Code Free
*View live video feed from your webcam
*Record video to a file
*Simple 2-clicks to turn on/off the live video and e-mail alerts
*Animated clock icon in the system tray to indicate a detected motion
*Record video to a file and email a snapshot
*Supports voice mail (voice messages are stored on your machine, just need internet connection)
*Set up real time motion to email alerts (record the sound and motion of the incident, hit send, and the email will be sent with the sound and picture file attached to it)
*Set up a macro to launch webcam detection
*Log files can be viewed in the web browser from any location (requires internet access)
*Can monitor up to 15 different webcam feeds in real time (via drop down menu)
*Recordings can be up to 8 hours long
*Recording date/time is set in the settings and is displayed in the system tray and web browser
*You can record as many incidents as you want in the last 24 hours to record incidents
*E-mail alerts can also be set in the settings
*Log files are stored in the app on your hard drive
*You can add custom “On/Off” motion detector buttons to your software and run it as your own custom software
*Pre-set motion detection and email alert thresholds can be set using the settings
*”Home” webcam detection and audio recording is activated by default
*Will do a full scan of your computer every time it is restarted so you don’t have to worry about “inadvertent setting off” the system
*Works with Skype video chats
*Open source GPL software, based on the iCam application for windows (available at
*It is based on the open source java programming language, but only use of this is required is to view the logs in the web browser
*All data is recorded in the appropriate log files and emailed to you in an attachment
*Can operate in the background and use as little system resources as possible
*All email alerts are sent to you via POP3 or IMAP4 email accounts
*Can send via SMPT and SMTP
*Can send via IMAP through a router
*Can send via POP3 through a router
*E-mail recipient can be changed in the settings
*Sending account can be changed in the settings
What’s New In INetAlertView Home?
Detect motion. See the live video of a home, business, children, or pets in real time at a remote location over the internet using a webcam.
Set motion zones. Make NOI (Noise On Image) alerts at remote locations inside or outside a home, business, children, or pets zones.
Instant alert messages. Be alerted instantly when motion is detected at a home location with a pop-up display of the live video.
Option to record videos. Save recorded videos to a file location for later review.
Instant email alerts. Send instant email alerts if motion is detected at a home, business, children, or pets zones.
Option to record video and email alerts.
Option to play alarm sounds. Be alerted instantly when motion is detected at a home location with a pop-up display of the live video.
Option to flash an icon in the system tray. See the live video instantly when motion is detected at a home, business, children, or pets zones.
Option to show pictures. See the live video instantly when motion is detected at a home, business, children, or pets zones.
Option to send an instant message. Send instant messages to any cell phone at the remote location when motion is detected at a home, business, children, or pets zones.
Option to send an e-mail with attached pictures of the event. Send instant e-mails to any cell phone at the remote location.
Option to select the log file destinations. Set the log file destinations for each homes, business, children, or pets zones.
Live videos can be transmitted via the http or https protocols to any cell phone. It can also be saved to a video file which can be viewed with a web browser at any time.
Instant alerts can be sent to any cell phone. It can also be recorded to a log file.
Can be connected to the internet at anytime over the world.
Option to display pictures of motion zones.
Option to save pictures of motion zones.
Option to save recorded video to a video file.
Option to save recorded video to a video file and to a log file.
Option to flash the system tray icon.
Option to record an alarm sound.
Option to record a notification sound.
Option to display pictures.
Option to count violations.
Option to send instant messages to cells phones.
Options to select log file destinations.
Option to mute the system tray notification sound.
Option to pause and resume the system
System Requirements For INetAlertView Home:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.4Ghz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Hard Disk: 5GB free space
Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible sound card.
Video Card: Minimum requirement:
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 2GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 2GB / Intel HD4000 2GB or better
DirectX 10.1-compatible video card.
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 2GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970