Active@ File Recovery recovers data from different hard drives. It is simple, reliable, fast, and user-friendly application.
It recovers files and folders deleted or formatted by using its standard scanning modes.
It also allows you to make a good recovery of documents and emails (including attachments) from a variety of popular email clients, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc.
It is really a great software to recover deleted data.
– Fast recovery of file data, text, documents, emails, and other types of files
– Recovers files from any hard drives, floppy drives, and USB drives
– Support file systems such as FAT, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5
– Extract file data even if deleted
– Supports several file systems (FAT, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5)
– Recovers files and folders from all Windows versions (Windows 2000, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1)
– View details about the file or folder name, size, attributes, ID, creation date, date modified, and date of deletion
– Filters results by file format, size, ID, and others
– Allows you to rename the recovered files and folders
– Allows you to sort the recovered files and folders by name, size, date of creation, date of deletion, etc.
– Restores documents and emails (including attachments) from popular mail clients, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc.
– Allows you to view the contents of a disk editor (e.g. mount partitions)
– Performs a quick scan of a hard drive to reveal deleted files and folders
– Allows you to recover files and folders by starting a scanning operation that looks for all possible deleted data
– Can create a disk image of the selected disk
– Shows information about file headers, raw disk structures, etc.
– Provides an advanced disk editor with various functions
– Allows you to edit bookmarks, search for text or byte sequence, and change the content of the opened file or disk
– Supports RAID
– View possible error log
Your latest version of Active@ File Recovery is:
In addition to the description above, you can also get more detailed software information from the links below.
Active@ File Recovery eea19f52d2
Video Downloader Pro Review:
Video Downloader Pro is a program designed to help you download videos from the Internet.
For the purpose of demonstration, we use Video Downloader Pro to grab a video of which we have the URL. A Video Downloader Pro site says that it is more than a standard video downloader; instead, it is a powerful media converter. In addition, it can also download subtitles, audio clips and files from various types of websites.
If you are searching for a tool that can help you download clips from YouTube or other video streaming websites, then you have found it.
In this tutorial, we show you how to download and convert YouTube videos. With just a few clicks, you can copy the URL to the clipboard, upload to your hard drive and start downloading your video.
Download YouTube Videos
You can directly copy the URL of a video, which you want to download, to the clipboard by pressing the Ctrl and V keys at the same time.
1. Paste the URL of the video on YouTube or other video streaming website on the search box.
2. The Search Video box will open.
3. Click Video.
4. The Downloadable Videos box will open.
5. Click Download Video.
6. You will be asked to save the file on your hard drive or upload it to your YouTube account. Select Save to Hard Drive or Upload to YouTube.
7. Select Save to Hard Drive and select the destination folder on your hard drive.
8. Start downloading the video.
How to Convert YouTube Videos
You can save and convert YouTube videos in a number of formats. Most of these formats are already included in the MediaInfo application. If you want to convert your video to other formats, then you can select them from the list on the left-hand side.
1. Make sure that the video is downloaded and saved on your hard drive.
2. Run the program and select the video file that you want to convert.
3. Click Set As Default and save the file.
4. Choose the output folder and click Start.
5. Select the video format, quality and subtitles from the list on the left-hand side.
6. Click Start.
In the next tutorial, we will show you how to download and convert other video streaming websites.
Video Downloader Pro is a