Allow any key to work as a shortcut or macro.
This application works on any type of input device, not just a keyboard.
It can map up to 100 key combinations to any key or function.
You can define the macros as the combination of a keystroke and a command that is activated when the keystroke is pressed.
The PowerKey macro will not turn off your computer, it will let you press any key to turn off.
The WinKey macro will let you press a key to switch windows.
The Ctrl-T macro will copy text from your clipboard and then paste it into your notepad window.
When your System boots up, the macros will be in your keyboard’s memory.
KEYMACRO comes in two versions.
There is a “STANDALONE” version, which will install itself in your startup folder.
In Windows 98 and higher, it will install as a service and run on a timer when the computer is on.
The “GUI” version allows you to install and launch from the tray menu.
The standalone version is faster and will run on Windows 95 and Windows NT.
The GUI version is more feature rich and also allows you to customize your shortcuts and configurations.
SOME USAGE TIP’S
* The desktop shortcuts do not appear until you tell KEYMACRO to register the shortcut.
* The shortcuts will work on any other computer with the same keyboard.
* To use the shortcuts that you make, simply load KEYMACRO.EXE in your startup folder.
* To undo a shortcut, use the Unregister key.
* To register or unregister a keyboard shortcut, choose Utilities | Keymacro.
* You can change the settings in the registry.
* To change the settings in the registry, right-mouse click the mouse icon in the tray and choose:
>> Data | RegEdit
>> Open the file:
If you are using the STANDALONE version, put the name of the shortcut in the regedit and save.
The GUI version allows you to change a shortcut’s settings right from the tray menu.
To do this, right mouse click the mouse icon in the tray and choose:
>> Window | Configure
>> Choose Settings | Keymacro
KEYMACRO does not require you to be logged into an Administrator account to work.
KEYMACRO’s main purpose 384a16bd22
kitabu cha mapishi pdf download
netsupport school 10 free download
telecharger windev 19 gratuit avec crack
vray advanced material plugin cinema 4d download for 146
Spycatcher Peter Wright Mac.epub
tele popup software crack
model silabus rpp agama katolik sd kelas 1 6
roblox exploit dll download
principles of electromagnetics sadiku 4th edition solution
blackshot x7 macros 13
must be love full movie eng sub download film10
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy No-DVD Patch dna hack
Softube FET Compressor v1.0.3 [AiR]
IVECO POWER Latin 13
dard e disco 1080p dailymotion age
saudagar 1973 3gp movie free download
need for speed hot pursuit save editor
ddr digital picture recovery crack 5.12
AnyDesk 5.3.4 Crack
Password Recovery Bundle recovers lost or forgotten passwords, whether they are for Windows, Mac or Linux OSes, as well as for applications that do not use a standard password manager.
It is very easy to use and supports the most popular programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, Google Talk, Pidgin, Thunderbird, Opera, Firefox, SeaMonkey, Microsoft Windows, etc.
The program has been tested with Pidgin, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, AOL, and Firefox.
Password Recovery Bundle features a clean, user-friendly interface that allows you to input the forgotten password for any application.
1. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to any application that uses standard password managers;
2. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to the following applications: MS Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Google Talk, Pidgin, and Opera;
3. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to the following Windows OSes: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
4. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to any operating system, whether it is Linux, Unix, Mac, or others;
5. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to the following file types: RAR, ZIP, ZIP and others;
6. Recover lost or forgotten passwords to any Windows username;
7. In addition to standard password recovery tools, you can also create a Windows password recovery boot disk using Password Recovery Bundle;
8. You can send the list of recovered passwords by email, by USB flash drive, or by using any other copy and paste method.
So far so good
I’ve tried more than one tool but this is the one I’ve been using lately
Does not work as described
After running the tool for 24 hours the application is still stuck at 30% and cannot complete the operation. I also tried to reset the system but it does not work. Not a good start.
Fun and easy
This program is super easy to use and is very useful if you forget your password. The process is a little slow but it works. The only negative thing is that it only supports Windows OS.
This is a basic tool for Windows users
In all, this is a basic tool for Windows