The entire client-side (your PC) consists of the following modules:
￭ Client – The main client. It establishes connection to a MICA server. Clients can be either stand-alone or multiple (like a group chat). The client is able to send and receive text messages to and from other users and manage its connection to the MICA server.
￭ Client Main – is the main application of the client module. It controls the client-side of the software (including the fonts, preferences and text color). It also handles chat sessions (like connecting to the server) and the notification of new incoming messages (like SIP).
￭ Customizations – Allows users to adjust client appearance and behavior.
￭ Channel Manager – Allows users to select up to three channels to be active at once. It also allows the creation of custom channels and the display of specific notifications on the channels screen.
￭ Client Control Panel – Allows users to customize client appearance, settings and preferences. It is also possible to view and reset server connections and the messages list.
The server-side (your server) is much simpler than MICA clients and consists only of the MICA Server Core. Your MICA server may be stand-alone or multiple (like a group chat). The MICA server simply establishes connections with the clients (servers or others) and notifies them about received messages (including when new clients join the server).
The server controls the server-side (including channel creation, changing connections and notifications). The server also manages the database.
MICA Server System Requirements:
To run the MICA software you need:
￭ A PC running Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
￭ An internet connection (to connect to a MICA server).
￭ Flash Player 5.0 or higher.
￭ 64-bit browser to use custom built-in notifications for Java applications. (it is only in windows OS).
￭ At least 700MB of RAM (there is a 1MB RAM cutoff).
￭ Your computer should be able to run a 32-bit application.
MICA Server Instructions:
To set up your MICA server, please follow these instructions:
1. Download the latest MICA Server from
Emsisoft Decryptor for Ziggy
MD5 SHA1 File Confirmation
UniSoft Removable Storage Protector
Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
Crossword Creator Pro
Easy Blurry Video Clearer
Delphi IDE Theme Editor
GoTrusted Secure Tunnel
Logitech Media Server (formerly Rocket MP3 Media Server) is an easy to set up, easy to use, easy to use music server that plays audio files from your computer’s hard drive directly to your Logitech Squeezebox or other streaming audio devices.
When the program starts up, a wizard guides you through the steps to configure your home network, scan for and mount the folders and media files on your computer, and finally log in to the service.
Logitech Media Server also features a web-based interface that makes it easy to manage the server and Squeezebox devices from anywhere in the world.
• Automatically searches, scans, mounts, and plays music, videos, and photos
• Supports music playback from Windows Media, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis files
• Includes both Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic (MPC) Plugins
• Supports Windows Media Playback including Smooth Streaming
• Automatically synchronizes with Internet radio stations and your digital music locker
• Supports playback from music and video files stored on the computer’s hard drive or other network-connected storage media
• Allows you to customize the playlist, see the current song, add new songs, pause and resume playback, adjust volume, etc.
• Supports a web-based interface that allows you to manage the server and other devices
• Supports playlists, and playlist sharing with the Logitech Squeezebox
• Supports playback of music and video files from a home server (Windows Media format only)
• Supports export to iTunes for Windows Media Player (or MPC) Plugins
• Supports Zune, PS3, XBox 360, and DLNA File Sharing
• Includes 3rd Party and Connectivity Plugins
• Supports MP3, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, AAC, WMA, WAV, and WVX
• Supports WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, and OGG Vorbis Lossless
• Supports Smooth Streaming
• Allows for simultaneous playback of multiple media streams
• Supports automatic updates
• Streams music to computers on the same network or to other devices on the network
• Supports network connection or UPnP/DLNA sharing
• Supports playback of up to 2,000 folders and 10,000 files on a single server
• Allows for the purchase of individual song downloads (unlimited)
• Includes a wizard to configure your server and Squ